In Shopitag , enter your 'Settings' menu on the lift, then click on 'Update payment means' in 'Payment settings'. Then, select 'I have a payment provider contract'.
From the list, select 'Mollie' and hit 'Continue'.
Select 'Yes' at 'Do you know your payment provider settings?'
Before you can set your keys in the next fields, go to https://www.mollie.com in another tab and hit 'Log in'. Then, click 'Settings' on your left. The first tab you'll see is 'Profiles' - check it to see what profiles you've already made. You can also choose to make a profile specifically for Shopitag. As your URL, enter the one that's on top of your Shopitag payment methods page.
Keep in mind that this URL is different from account to account.
In your Mollie profile, you can indicate what payment means you want to support, e.g. Bancontact or IDeal. After making your site profile, you'll get a link to your keys under 'Settings' in 'Profiles'.
You now see two keys - one for your production environment (the 'Live API key') and one for your test or sandbox environment. Copy both keys in their respective fields in the Shopitag setup.
Input examples for the fields above:
1. Thank you message: 'Thanks for your order! You will automatically receive an e-mail confirming your payment.'
2. Set your environment to 'Production'
3. Sandbox key - here, you copy your Mollie key starting with 'test_' (including 'test_')
4. Production key - here, you copy your Mollie key starting with 'live_' (including 'live_')
5. Finally, you can choose to show Mollie payment options only from a certain amount of money. Then hit 'Send' to save everything.